- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
Applicability: 2020 Arctic Cat Prowler 500
Just because the warm weather starts disappearing doesn't mean you have to watch your chances to ride fade alongside. Suit your Prowler up with the Full Cab Enclosure with an Aero-Vent Windshield by Over Armour Offroad. This aftermarket accessory will allow our enthusiasts to ride no matter how low the temperature drops. This item is made to defy the frigid temperatures with the cold crack rating of -20 degrees.
Manufactured out of top gun polyester marine grade-fabric, this item is more than capable of holding up against the elements during the trails. Even if the weather turns south, this waterproof item will provide our riders with a dry cab while finishing out the trail. Worried about rogue branches damaging your goods? This abrasion-resistant Prowler 500 full enclosure offers a longer ride time with its built to last design.Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment