- Does not fit XMR models.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender (2 seat models)
Throughout your busy day on the farm, you begin to feel the chill of Winter setting in as you ride from one chore to the next in your Can-Am Defender. The winds can turn bitter in a hurry, making that to-do list seem endless! No worries, because you've come to the right place when you shop through Side By Side Stuff's category of different enclosure products to fit your daily needs. With the Full Cab Enclosure with Aero Vent Windshield by Over Armour Offroad as one of these awesome aftermarket options, you'll be able to check off your agenda without freezing from head to toe.
Built for maximum durability, this enclosure is manufactured from 100% marine grade polyester, making it highly resistant against water damage and abrasion for long lasting performance. Along with its dependable design, the PCV 0.30 smoke gray vinyl provides a clean and clear view every time and is rated to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -20 degrees before cracking. The 1/4" thick polycarbonate windshield comes complete with adjustable slide panels for a smooth airflow when desired. It also comes complete with stainless-steel hardware that resists against the elements over time! With features like these, what more could you ask for in an enclosure? Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment