- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- The Full Cab Enclosure w| Aero-Vent Windshield will come in black, NOT tan as shown in the photos above.
- The Full Windshield shown in some photos is NOT the windshield you will receive. You will receive the Aero-Vent Windshield.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 / 4010 Trans
The great thing about a Kawasaki Mule 4000 and 4010 Trans is the many uses it was designed for. At Side By Side Stuff, we offer you the leading aftermarket parts, to keep your machine functional no matter what your mission is. The Full Cab Enclosure and Aero-vent Windshield by Over Armour Offroad can keep your machine fully operable regardless of the season. Whether there are clear skies or it's raining, the enclosure is just what you need to keep the elements out and the adventure in.
Over Armour Offroad strives to ensure riders quality products every time. Manufactured of 100 percent top gun polyester, PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl that has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees and is waterproof and abrasion resistant provides you with comfort knowing that it's reliable. The windshield has been added to the combo, giving protection from the dust and other debris, while allowing you to control the amount of airflow that comes in. Get your upgrade on with the Full Cab Enclosure by Over Armour Offroad.Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment