- Does NOT include the hard top shown in the photo above. Includes soft top shown in second photo.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
There is no question that this mean machine is one of the industry greats. With power and grit like few others, the buggy hits the terrain with outstanding agility and handling. Where it lacks is in the comfort department. With zero protection from the elements and environment, can you really have the best experience ever? Fortunately, Side By Side Stuff is a one-stop-shop for all your ride elevation needs. One option that can provide all the protection you demand is the Over Armour Offroad Full Cab Enclosure with an Aero-Vent Windshield for a Teryx KRX 1000.
This thing is undeniably tank-tough from its marine-grade doors, and soft top to its Aqua-View windows and polycarbonate windshield. The UTV windshield is nearly indestructible, being significantly more durable than glass, and the other components are waterproof, abrasion, tear, and puncture-resistant. If that can't handle your rough stuff, we don't know what will. Functionality is another benefit that comes with the Teryx full enclosure. When things get muggy, unzip the windows and roll them out of the way. As things start chilling out, zip them bad boys up, and keep it moving. Don't settle for a mediocre experience when you are an extraordinary rider. Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Enclosure Features:
Aero-Vent Windshield Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine made zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Aero-Vent system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 hard coating
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment