- Does NOT include the aero-vent windshield or half doors shown is some photos. Please see photos for the windshield and full doors included with this combo.
- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
To get maximum use from your Yahama Rhino, what you need is maximum protection from the elements. Check out the Full Cab Enclosure with Lexan Windshield and Full Doors by Over Armour Offroad to completely enclose your cab and make your Rhino a much more comfortable ride no matter what the weather brings. This complete system includes a lexan windshield, soft full doors, top and cab back. Being able to get out in your Rhino year round is important, and giving yourself a barrier from the elements will help you keep going until the work is done.
Designed for rugged outdoor use, the components of the enclosure are constructed to be durable and withstand even the harshest conditions. The windshield is 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 lexan and comes will all stainless steel hardware for installation. The soft top, doors and rear panel are made from 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric that is waterproof and abrasion resistant. The installation is quick and easy with all of the necessary supplies and instructions provided. With great products like this enclosure and more, Side by Side Stuff is your one-stop shop when looking for accessories for your Yamaha Rhino.Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Zippered side windows
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Optional MR10 hard coating
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment