- The full cab enclosure color will come in black, not tan as some pictures show.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 / XUV 560 / XUV 590i / RSX 850i / RSX 860i
Are you looking for the perfect way to protect your passengers and yourself from the cold winter months? Look no further, Over Armour Offroad has made the perfect Full Cab Enclosure with an Aero-Vent Front Lexan Windshield for your John Deere XUV 550 or John Deere RSX 860i. No need to buy any other items to enclose your machine. This enclosure will give you the most bang for your buck! Over Armour Offroad constructs their enclosures out of the best material to ensure you have a product that will last you for many Winters to come!
Over Armour Offroad constructs their enclosures out of professional grade marine textile to be waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant material to ensure you have the best possible product. The Lexan Polycarbonate windshield is 3/16" thick and has the option to add Hard Coating for added protection to make the windshield scratch resistant for all the tree limbs you may come in contact with. The windows are made of a durable Aquaview vinyl to give you and your passengers a clear and open view of your surroundings. Easily install this kit with the self-adhesive Velcro and strong rare-earth magnets to give you a custom fit for your John Deere XUV and RSX.Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View JD-550-FC04 Installation Instructions View JD-850i-FC04 Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment