NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2008-09 Polaris Ranger Crew
When it comes to your Polaris Ranger Crew it's hard to beat just how handy it is when it comes to everyday work and even weekend recreation. Even with it being as handy as it is, there is still some room for improvement. That's where Side By Side Stuff steps in offering you the parts and accessories to improve on your already great Ranger Crew. Take for instance this Over Armour Offroad Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield that we have available to take your machine to the next level.
Designed and manufactured by the team at Over Armour Offroad, this full enclosure system comes with everything that you need to help keep you clean, dry, and protected while out on the trails and terrain. Manufactured from top of the line materials each soft panel is precision cut and sewn using marine grade textiles to ensure a long-lasting, all-season enclosure system. Each cab system is then finished off with Over Armour's Aero-Vent Lexan front windshield to ensure maximum strength and protection while you are out and about. If you are wanting to add protective measures to your Ranger side by side, this is a great option for you and your passengers as well! Features:
View Windshield Care InstructionsPLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable aquaview vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment