- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos, windshield that will come with this enclosure is displayed in photos above.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2010-14 Ranger 800 Crew
- 2016-19 Ranger Full Size Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
When you bought your Polaris Ranger, you bought it with plans that it would be able to handle whatever challenge you put it up against and surely it hasn’t disappointed. However, while your Ranger might be able to stand up against those bitter winter winds, you may be a little hesitant to bare the frosty temperatures without some additional protection. At Side By Side Stuff we’ve got the perfect product designed to block out the biting temperatures and keep you warmer than ever. We offer you the Full Enclosure and Folding Lexan Windshield Set by Over Armour Offroad.
This aftermarket enclosure is uses a 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric and is designed to withstand the year-round temperatures and elements. The PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl windows are designed to resist cracking and damage in temperatures as low as -20 degrees. A durable 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 lexan used to construct the windshield makes this enclosure stand above the rest on the market. Order the Full Enclosure and Folding Lexan Windshield Set for your Polaris Ranger and reap the endless features and benefits!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Zippered side windows
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Optional MR10 hard coating
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment