- Depending on the model, some doors are held in place with snaps along the bottom. You may be required to screw the snap studs into your machine’s plastic.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2008-09 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Do you live in an area where it gets very cold and stays that way for a while? Are you looking for an enclosure to keep out mother nature when on a ride? Look no further than the Full Enclosure with Lexan Windshield by Over Armour Offroad for your Teryx 750! Check out the great features below!
The 1/4 inch thick lexan polycarbonate is durable and will protect you from debris that might come up, not to mention rain or snow. Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant, the professional grade marine textile is durable and long lasting. Full length double pull YKK zippers allow you to seamlessly get in and out of the UTV. Durable Aquaview vinyl is used to provide clear visibility from the doors and the rear window. Installation and care instructions are included so you can use this enclosure or years to come!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 1/4" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment