- The photos above are a representation of the Full Enclosure with Lexan Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Club Car XRT1550.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Club Car XRT1550
The temperature is dropping and the bitter cold is on its way, but those pesky outdoor chores wonít do themselves. Harsh weather can become unbearable, especially when you donít have protection against those chilling winds. Itís time to give Winter the cold shoulder and we have just what you need to do it. This Full Enclosure with a Lexan Windshield is packed with all the essentials for taking on the freezing temperatures in your Club Car XRT 1550.
Professional grade marine textile material provides maximum strength and protection against fading, tearing, punctures and abrasions. The 3/16Ē Lexan Polycarbonate windshield attaches using stainless steel hardware and is designed to allow easy access to the storage compartment under the hood. Strong earth magnets, self-adhesive Velcro and easy to follow directions make installation simple and quick. Youíll be ready for anything this frosty season brings when you pick up this Full Enclosure by Over Armour Offroad available here at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment