- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2014-19 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 620i / XUV 625i / XUV 825i / XUV 825m / XUV 850d / XUV 855d
If you are looking to utilize your John Deere Gator year round without the worry of dealing with the weather, then you have come to the right place. When looking to enclose your machine, an ideal option is to buy the complete package all at once. With this Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Over Armour Offroad you can do just that. This enclosure consists of all of the components needing to keep you protected from the elements, making it an excellent addition to your Gator.
Durability, craftsmanship, and functionality are all traits that come to mind when discussing the Full Enclosures from Over Armour. The high quality materials used to fabricate each part of this enclosure are a testament to these attributes. The majority of the product consists of a professional grade marine textile that is resistant to punctures, tears, fading, and abrasion. On top of this, it is also waterproof. Another key aspect of this enclosure is the Aero-Vent Windshield. This windshield is crafted from 3/16" thick polycarbonate to help divert wind and debris away from the cab of your machine. With these features, as well as stainless steel hardware and installation and care instructions, this enclosure is all you will need to elevate your riding experience.Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment