- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-20 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-20 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
You've had a long week at work and you're ready to plan for a weekend of future weekend of riding. The weather says it is supposed to be windy and you do not have anything to block it from coming through the front of your machine. There is no need to look any further because at Side By Side Stuff we have found you the perfect solution for you and your Mid-Size Ranger. By adding the Full Folding Lexan Windshield by DaBomb, you can have the benefits of a full shield or fold it down to let in some nice cool air!
Bumpers keep the windshield from touching and scratching your hood if you do decide to fold it down. While in the folded position, the heavy-duty Velcro straps secure the windshield so it does not bounce around while riding your Ranger. The manufacturer gives you a 2-year warranty against any manufacture defects, product clouding and any discoloration. All the hardware and instructions that you need to install are all included getting you prepared for that trip faster. All you need is a screwdriver and wrench, and you are all set to go!Features:
Hard Coat Option:
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect, product clouding or discoloring
- Secures tight in down position for towing and riding
- All hardware and installation instructions are included
- Takes no more than a screwdriver and wrench to install
- Bumpers keep windshield from touching hood when in the folded position
- Heavy duty Velcro straps secure windshield when in folded position
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lexan, though impact resistant, is highly susceptible to scratching and even cleaning it incorrectly can scratch the material. The MR-10 hard coat option covers both the outside and interior of the windshield, prevents scratching and lengthens the life of your windshield. It is also 1/4 inch thick versus the non-coated windshield that is 3/16 inch thick.Soft Top (no measurement required):
Reverse top bend so soft top goes over the windshield and ensures no water leaks into the cab.Hard Top (aftermarket hard top requires measurement):
Custom sized to your aftermarket hard top so the windshield can still fold without removal of top. To measure for aftermarket hard top (see diagram above):
Your starting point will be the corner where the bar enters the hood (see diagram). From there, measure straight up (Do NOT follow the roll bar) to the bottom lip or lowest point of the hard top. If measurement is not listed, we suggest rounding down to the next measurement.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $8.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment