NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
It's that time of year again with crisp wintery winds and snow fall all around you and your Polaris Ranger Mid-Size 500 or Mid-Size 800. With plenty of chores to get done around the farm, you need something to help block out all this frigid weather throughout the day, and here at Side By Side Stuff, we have just the accessories for the job. From enclosures to cab heaters and much more, we'll have you covered in no time! One of these great aftermarket products is the Full Soft Cab Enclosure by Over Armour Offroad. This item offers full quality shelter for everyone along for the ride without bleeding your wallet dry.
With its professional marine grade fabric, this enclosure is built to take a beating against abrasions and punctures from harsh obstacles, paired with water and UV resistance. Along with its durable design, this setup also comes with top-of-the-line YKK zippers that provide smooth, easy access in and out of the cab and won't catch or wear over time. Moving on to windows, they are built from a strong Aquaview vinyl that provides a crystal-clear view a long time after this item is installed. From their easy roll-back doors to the all included self-adhesive Velcro and instructions, this enclosure will block out any brisk breeze on those long Winter days outside.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Windshield, doors & rear window are constructed of durable aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you & stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation & care instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top