NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Kymco UXV (See options above)
During the summer months, we know you need protection from the wind, sun and rain when out riding your Kymco UXV 500. That's why we offer the GCL Windshield, Top and Rear Window, or summer cab, so you can stay cool and dry during all weather conditions. Worried about winter becoming a problem one day? Don't worry, this GCL summer cab was designed specifically so you can add the GCL soft full doors later on down the road with ease. The summer cab's modular design allows you to take the rear window section off at any time quickly.
Your UTV cab will be well protected since the GCL UTV enclosures are all made with quality materials. The professional marine grade fabric is made from 100% polyester. The cab system has stay-true long lasting colors, stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage and is tear resistant, puncture resistant, water repellent and UV and mildew resistant. The front windshield and rear window are both made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, which gives you a clear view. With the proper care and maintenance, you'll have a great looking system for years to come. The system is sewn together with marine sewing thread, which is made from heat resistant, high tenacity, continuous multifilament polyester yarns, giving you a strong, long lasting hold. Made right here in the U.S.A., The windshield, top and rear window is hand measured and hand crafted.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
View Kymco UXV 500 Installation Instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom