NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700
During summer months, getting protection from the sun, rain and wind is very important. We have exactly what you need for your Yamaha Viking with the GCL Windshield, Top and Rear Window. This configuration was designed specifically for the summer months and will give you a vinyl windshield for protection against the wind. The soft top will keep you from burning in the hot sun and the rear window will help prevent dust from being sucked back into the cab.
The summer cab is made from 100% professional marine grade polyester, which comes in two different colors so you can find the one that fits your style the best. The material has a stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage and features stay-true long lasting colors. Puncture resistant, tear resistant, water repellent and UV and mildew resistant, the material will last for years to come with the proper care. The vinyl windshield and rear window are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl for a great, clear view. The enclosure system is held together with marine sewing thread that's made from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns. The windshield, top and rear window combo is made right here in the U.S.A., just like all the other GCL UTV Enclosure products, and is hand measured and hand crafted for a quality product. With quality materials and a careful manufacturing process, you're almost sure to love this product. Stay comfortable in your Yamaha Viking for years to come!Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom