Applicability: All 2006-19 Full Size Polaris Rangers
There is nothing worse than having your stuff blast you from behind. It's also apparent that most UTV's lack of storage capacity. So, you could get a headache bar and a storage compartment as a solution. However, what if you could get a twofer-one? Side By Side Stuff offers that double whammy; it's the Full-Size Ranger Headache Rack by Hornet Outdoors.
This aftermarket accessory is made in the U.S.A. from heavy-duty materials and powder-coated for additional durability and preservation. It spans the length of the SxS' bed, sitting forward to expand the bed space. There is all kind of perks to this bad boy. You can upgrade the purchase with a chainsaw bracket, fuel storage, fire extinguisher, quick lift jack, and a three-piece Gerber tool kit. If you are an outdoorsman or utilize your buggy for working, this is the ideal protection, storage accessory!Features:
Available Accessory Options:
- Powder coated for durability
- Spans the entire width of the bed
- Sits forward, increasing the bed space
- Allows plenty of places for tying things down
- Equipped with Hornet Rac-Klamp system for tool less installation of accessories
- Includes four (4) Hornet twist lock anchors
- Made in USA
- Machined from high density polyethylene for maximum durability. Allows chainsaw to be mounted vertically with two Twist Lock anchors on either side of the cargo rack.2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.Fire Extinguisher with Rack Mounting Brackets
- Includes 1.5 lb. fire extinguisher and rack mounting brackets. The rack mount comes with 2 brackets and 2 quick fist fire extinguisher grips. Quick Lift Jack
- Includes a solid aluminum base mount and twist lock anchors for tire changes or if you get stuck! It lifts anywhere from 6" to 32", the perfect all around utility jack. 3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail.