- This snow plow system is for residential consumer use only.
- Do not "ram" plow or use vehicle speeds in excess of 5 mph.
- Kit does not include winch mount, winch or power angle pictured in some photos. The use of a winch is required to raise and lower the plow properly.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Turn your Yamaha Viking into an even more useful tool during the winter months with the Heavy Duty 72" Snow Plow System by EMP. With this system, you can cut time and effort instead of doing this back-breaking chore by hand. Extreme Metal Products has manufactured their snow plows to survive even the toughest winters and the features are incredible. Take a look at the benefits of installing this aftermarket plow on your machine!
Fully constructed from A36 heavy duty American steel that is laser cut then MIG welded and powder coated for a perfect fit and extra durability. Each system comes with a plow mounting plate that is easily installed with just six bolts and removed just as easy at the end of the winter season. Attaching the snow plow is also easy taking less than a minute using two hitch pins. Don't wait till last minute, get prepared now!Snow Plow Features:
Snow Plow Systems Include:
- Front mount
- Fabricated from A36 heavy duty American steel
- All parts are laser cut then MIG welded to ensure a perfect fit
- Powder coated for durable protection
- Plow frame made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch (not included)
- Mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces
- Pivots in the middle to reduce wearing down one side
- Manual angle adjustment (left, right, and center positions)
- Wear blade is made from abrasion resistant steel and is 4" high
- Parts are fabricated with the tab and slot method, fitting together like a puzzle before welding for a perfect fit
- Plow can easily be removed with six bolts
- Two trip springs
- One (1) 20" high x 72" wide plow blade
- Two (2) plow shoes
- One (1) plow swivel
- One (1) plow mounting plate
- One (1) GEN. II plow mount
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $274.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!