When it comes to aftermarket stereos and amplifiers it can be tricky to narrow down just what you need to get the job done. The options are nearly limitless when it comes time to pull the trigger. Fortunately, Side By Side Stuff weeds out the riff-raff and offer options that we know will get the tunes bumping while you are out riding. Take for example this Hifonics Thor 1-Channel Amplifier that we have offer.
Designed and manufactured by the team over at Hifonics, this amplifier will help you add that deep thundering bass we know you crave while out wheeling. Composed to be added to an existing stereo system you can utilize the 500 watts of power this Thor amp has on tap. The single channel design works great when it comes to powering a sub or sub system on your side by side. If you are looking to add some bass to your ride this amp may be a way to go and its available right here at SideBySideStuff.com. Be sure to grab yours today!
- 500 watt
- ABYC & ASTM certified
- Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs made with high temperature impact resistant hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and are erosion resistant
- Designed to power 1 subwoofer or subwoofer system
- Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifier develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink
- Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- The dual coil pulse width modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the ultra-fi output devices
- Quickly remove amplifier with quick disconnect wires and RCA connections
- Nickel plated corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Water resistant for durability in any environment