- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Requires a 14" or larger wheel.
- 14" factory wheels must run 2" spacer.
- 15" wheels can not exceed 4 1/2" backspacing.
- 16" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
Are you looking to add more clearance to your Ranger XP 1000 to rock crawl and hill climb more efficiently? By integrating the High Lifter Four Inch Portal Gear Lift, you'll get the additional inches while still using your stock suspension components. This item is an excellent investment for more extreme riders or those who are running larger tires. This aftermarket lift will compensate for those big ol' tires by keeping your low-end power, where it's supposed to be.
Harnessing the existing power of your Prostar engine, you will find that running those 32" tires will be a breeze on your Ranger XP 1000. Adding larger tires without the power needed to turn them, can cause damage and costly repairs to your engine components. After installation of this UTV portal gear lift, you will experience more power to the ground with less engine wind up. Along with those perks you can include 30% gear reduction for whirring down the trails.
This High Lifter Four Inch Portal Gear Lift features marine-grade aluminum construction giving you the durability to handle the roughest trails. High Lifter designed the Ranger XP 1000 portal gear lift to reap the benefits of more torque and clearance without modifying the factory ride or suspension angles. Along with the performance increase, you can also count on improved breaking due to the slots carved into the metal surface! If you're a offroad outlaw that values an epic ride, this aftermarket gear portal lift is a must-have. For questions about this outstanding performance upgrade, contact one of our knowledgeable staff, we're always glad to help.Features:
- Built with 6061 Aluminum
- Designed for the toughest terrain
- Gain additional 4” lift plus improved track width
- More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- Adding or removing shims can adjust camber by -1.25° to a +2
- 30% Gear Reduction which gives you greater low-end torque for the trail
- All the benefits of added torque and better clearance without compromising factory ride or suspension angles
- Slots carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $46.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Installation Instructions View Warranty Form
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov