NOTE: THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2013 Ranger 6x6
- 2016 Ranger Full Size Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
In the offroad world, it's all about getting bigger and going harder. That means you are going to need to beef-up your buggy! That can be done with the Ranger Crew 570-6 6 Inch Big Lift Kit with DHT XL Axles by High Lifter. This aftermarket suspension upgrade comes with a ton of benefits for riding chin-deep in the mud, with nothing but confidence.
High Lifter took no prisoners while engineering this hot commodity. The "true" 6-plus inch lift is designed to ditch the rough handling, associated with traditional kits by redesigning steering parts and the wheel hub location. Each UTV part has been made durable for terrain abuse, including the DHT XL axles. The best part, this puppy features a bolt-on installation complete with detailed instruction and step-by-step photos. So, get your order on, grab your wrenches, and build your rig for open throttle mud-slinging!Features:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Custom engineered max clearance control arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four Outlaw DHT XL axles:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Over sized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
- Custom rear brake line kit
- Custom tie rod set up
- All required hardware and brackets
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $184.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov