- High Lifter spring tool cannot be used with any RUV application.
- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty, if you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800
Some of the most underestimated parts on a Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 are the springs. If worn out or not taken care of properly, they can provide one of the roughest rides you’ve ever been on. OEM springs wear out fast, even on low mileage. If you’re tired of your ride being harsh, it may be time to get a new High Lifter Front and Rear Spring Kit.
High Lifter springs are designed to add stiffness when riding the trails thus decreasing your odds of rolling. In some cases, replacing your stock springs can add up to an inch of lift depending on the make, model and any modifications you’ve done. This kit is engineered to provide 100 more pounds of capacity per set versus the OEM products on the market. High Lifter's kit will come with all four (4) springs needed to upgrade your vehicle.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Set of four (4) springs
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity per set over the new stock springs
- Adds some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov