- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2012-21 Can Am Outlander 450 / Outlander 500 / Outlander 570 / Outlander 650 / Outlander 800R / Outlander 850 / Outlander 1000
There are multiple components on a bike that are specifically engineered to wear to avoid more extensive wear and tear to vital mechanical parts. One of those units is ATV suspension springs or shock springs. These assemblies provide shock absorption, which is imperative in keeping your quad handling smoothly. Over time, heavy loads or rough rides can cause stress leaving you with a saggy machine. An economical replacement is the High Lifter Front and Rear Lift Springs for Can-Am Outlander models.
The High Lifter four-wheeler lift springs are significantly more durable than standard OEM parts. In fact, they fatigue at a much slower rate because they are formed from higher-grade materials. They are also cheaper than typical stock replacement springs and don't want to save a buck. The benefits are a longer performance life of the shocks, more support, better shock resistance, and the potential to gain some ground clearance inches depending on other modifications made. Restore your ride at a more affordable price when you shop Can-Am replacement parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov