- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2013-21 Can Am Renegade 500 and Renegade 570
Having a quad means more efficient chore completion and better ride quality in the mud. However, both factors cause the need for maintenance after time, especially if your sporting OEM shock parts. Those heavy loads and thick mud pits cause stress on your springs which will eventually ruin your shocks. Unless you get outfitted with Renegade 500 Front and Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
These aftermarket ATV lift springs are constructed to offer nearly 100-pounds of pressure capacity over your standard stock components. The Can-Am shock absorbers do just that! Relieve the stress off of the shocks so they last longer, and these quad springs won't wear out as quickly as OEM. They are economical, extremely durable, and will restore your ride to the smooth traversing you once had. Plus, depending on what other aftermarket accessories your working with, you could potentially get a one-inch suspension gain! Get your handling back with the Renegade 570 front and rear lift springs at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov