- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
From work to play, you depend on your Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 for any tough job. From bumpy fields to rugged rocky trails, your machine takes a serious beating against those rigorous roads and it's time to take action! Upgrade your UTV's tired and worn out suspension with the High Lifter Front and Rear Lift Springs. This aftermarket kit will bring your off-road ride back to life like it never was before.
With their aggressive structure, these springs are constructed to provide long-term performance with added stiffness and an immense decrease in body roll. Each set is effortless to install on the stock shocks and provide an additional 100 lbs. over even brand-new OEM springs! Once installed, these springs can add up to an inch of lift, depending on the models and mods done to your ride. All in all, these springs are the next best thing to add to your rugged ride. Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov