- Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions or NorthStar Editions.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Another long work week lies ahead of you as you gear up for those tough chores around the farm with your Polaris Ranger XP 1000. After many rides down the dusty old trail with a bed full of those important tools, your UTV's suspension can get worn out quick. At Side By Side Stuff, we've got you covered with a large selection of aftermarket products to keep you going, including the High Lifter Front and Rear Lift Springs. This aftermarket kit has many impressive features, so let's check them out!
With its rugged engineering, these springs provide your machine with the ability to withstand 100 additional pounds of capacity over the OEM set. If you think that's impressive, then you will love the added stiffness and decrease in body roll along the way! Along with its durable structure and increase in riding performance, these springs are effortless to install and simply slide onto the stock shocks. They can also add up to an inch of suspension lift, depending on your model and any current modifications. Complete with a full set of step-by-step instructions, this spring kit is great for any off-roader, so purchase yours today.Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov