- The Spring Adapter Kit is REQUIRED for 2011-14 models. The factory spring must be removed during installation.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2009-14 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 700 and Ranger XP 800
There is nothing worse than a vehicle that can't keep up with your demands. This rig was intended for work, and let's just call a spade a spade. Many use it to beef up and hit the honey holes. In either case, the OEM suspension springs aren't going to cut it. They get super worn, super quick. That's why Side By Side Stuff recommends getting outfitted with the Ranger XP 700 Front and Rear Lift Spring kit from our pals at High Lifter.
Before we even dive into the benefits, let's just appreciate that these UTV lift springs sport around 100 pounds of capacity above the OEM parts? That's a pretty significant increase. High Lifter engineered these components to offer stability for rigs that run at lower speeds, have oversized tires, and or haul heavy loads. The bottom line, you need a set of Ranger XP 800 springs that can stand the weight or hardcore ride style. To get the suspension stiffness you need for the ride you want, shop Polaris suspension parts and lift kits at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov