- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2005-21 Honda Foreman 500 and Foreman 520 (See options above)
When you're out working the farm, you're not thinking about wear and tear on the bike. There are things that need to be done and places you've got to be, and you need a quad that can maintain those demands. Unfortunately, your factory springs cannot do that. They are not engineered to have consistent stress from uneven terrain or hauling heavy loads. However, the Foreman 520 Front and Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter are.
Heavy-duty lift springs such as these far exceed that of OEM any way you look at it. They are constructed from higher-grade materials with a more cutting-edge design. High Lifter engineered the ATV lift springs with more grit than ever before to ensure they last significantly longer with the performance strength to back it up. The quad springs provide a 100-pound capacity above stock units with additional stiffness to the suspension and increased shock absorption support. Being economical is crucial in the world of powersports because, let's face it, we are hard on our bikes. Get more for less when you upgrade to the High Lifter lift springs.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov