- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2015-21 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i and Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
Are you hell-bent on adding some rigidity to your bike's suspension? Maybe you want to potentially gain some clearance without spending a fortune on a quad lift. In either case, Side By Side Stuff has the ultimate ATV suspension part for you. It's the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Front and Rear Lift Springs from High Lifter. Let's take a closer look at the economic aftermarket parts, shall we?
The Brute Force springs are formulated with heavy-duty materials to increase strength capacity and performance life. High Lifter nailed it because these units do not fatigue nearly as quickly as the standard OEM components do. They pack a whopping 100 additional pounds of capacity above stock springs, so load it up and ride with no worries. High Lifter designed these Kawasaki lift springs to add stiffness to the suspension while increasing absorption support to the shocks. What's great is that you get an improved part, without the higher cost. These are much more affordable than factory replacements. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase up!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov