NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
When your Polaris General 1000 is climbing the rocks, being stranded with a broken axle is one of the worst things that can happen. Here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a product to battle the inconvenience of broken axles. The High Lifter Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Axles are one of our solutions to this problem for your UTV. Donít let anything hold your side by side back from climbing that obstacle.
When designing a good axle, some key points to improve are the boots and the housings. Puncture resistant boots with low-profile, double wrap bands and over sized CV joint housings that have dual heat treatments to increase strength and improve toughness are just a few of the ways this axle is set apart from the rest. Filling the axle components with Mobile high temperature, low friction, long life polyurea CV joint axle grease is our way to keep the axle joints cooler during the ride. Climb as high as your heart desires without fear of breaking an axle with the High Lifter Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Axles for your Polaris General. Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Over sized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Axle components are filled with Mobile high temperature, low friction, long life polyurea CV joint axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty