NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-16 Polaris RZR 570
Have you ever been out on the trails and bent or snapped an axle or CV joint? If the answer is yes, then you probably need to look at updating your RZR 570 with these High Lifter Stock Length Rear Axle Replacements. Designed to outlast the smaller and weaker OEM axles, Highlifter went to work creating axles to last and that’s exactly what these are!
The axle shafts and CV joints are made from ultra-strong Chromoly steel. The axle diameter features a 20% upscale over OE axles while the CV joints are 15% larger than the OE axle specifications. The High Lifter axle also has a maximum swing angle of 40 degrees this means that less binding will occur when you’re out wheeling and less binding means less stress and longer axle and CV life expectancy. The CV boots weren’t forgotten either when it came to the upgrades. They are made from a durable TPEE material that gives an impressive strength, stiffness and durability to unwanted damage and failures. Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View warranty information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov