- These are larger than stock, where the middle radius bars connect to the hub assembly, it will need to be slightly modified so the bar does not rub on the hub assembly.
- The color orange is currently not offered for this product.
Applicability: 2017-19 Can Am Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R / Maverick X3 Max X rs Turbo R / Maverick X3 X mr Turbo R / Maverick X3 Max Turbo
If you have owned your Can Am Maverick X3 X rs for quite some time or just recently purchased it there is a good chance you have been hung up in a rut or on a rock more then once. We know how frustrating this can be, and that you have been looking into suspension parts that will give you just enough ground clearance to make a huge impact. The High Lifter Arched Lower and Middle Radius Bars will add just enough clearance to your Maverick X3 to make getting over those obstacles possible.
Made in the USA, the High Lifter radius bars are made from 1-1/4 x .188” DOM steel tubing. These are a beefy addition compared to factory OEM 3/4" radius bars. High Lifter has tried to take the hassle out of the upgrade by making these a bolt on application that reuses the factory hardware. Order your set today to add some ground clearance to your rig and prevent those future hang ups.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 50% larger than average stock bars
- Crafted from 1-1/4” x .188” DOM steel tubing
- Simple bolt-on kit
- Spherical bearings
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install
- Bent radius bars for maximum clearance
- Kit includes both middle and both lower radius rods
- Powder coated black
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov