- Replace any worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installing.
- The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable, these trailing arms allow you to replace worn out or bad bearings.
- There are currently no accurate photos of the product in velocity blue, sky blue or lime green.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR RS1
Driving your UTV on rough and rocky terrain can be tough and costly. That's why at Side By Side Stuff, we offer you the High Lifter APEXX Trailing Arm Kit for your Polaris RZR RS1. These UTV trailing arms were designed to help increase the approach angle for your rear tires. Accentuating the approach angle will help improve your ability to cross trees, large rocks, or any other obstacle that could be in your path.
These side-by-side trailing arms will help provide your buggy with more clearance than your stock components. They give you 2.5-inches of extra ground clearance in front of your rear tires. Crafted from 1-1/2-inch x 1/4-inch laser-cut carbon steel, ensures you are getting a quality product to last you for years to come! The Polaris driveline and suspension angles stay the same as factory specs, so there will be no added wear and tear to other parts. If you're ready to ride with more grit, get outfitted with your new APEXX trailing arms at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 3/8" hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- 2.5" of added ground clearance
- Spherical bearings installed from the factory for easy bolt on
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Laser cut carbon steel construction
- Easy bolt on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter logo riveted to the trailing arm
- Power coated
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov