- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2012-21 Can Am Outlander 450 / Outlander 500 / Outlander 570 / Outlander 650 / Outlander 800R / Outlander 850 / Outlander 1000
Everyone knows with offroad vehicles, wear and tear are inevitable. The trick is finding high-quality replacement parts that will last longer without costing a fortune. Side By Side Stuff is your go-to for those Can-Am replacement parts and accessories. Let's say your bike is sagging a bit on the rear end, and handling is subpar. In that case, we suggest upgrading your shock assembly with the Can-Am Outlander Rear Lift Spings by High Lifter.
You can expect one heck of a performance gain when it comes to these ATV lift springs. They are designed with heavy-duty materials that are significantly more durable than traditional OEM parts. In fact, they sport a 100-pound load capacity over factory units. Talk about hauling heavy with zero cares. The quad lift springs are engineered to last longer, which ultimately increases the shocks' performance-life. They're economical, have maximized shock absorption, and will outlast OEM. Regain your bike's composure with aftermarket shock springs for Can-Am Outlander models from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov