- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2005-14 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4i and Brute Force 750 4x4i
The more rigid your ride, the heavier you haul, and the older your trusty bike gets, the more sag you're going to encounter. Now, this isn't a sign that it's time to trade the quad in, more an indication that it's time for restoration. Side By Side Stuff is your go-to when it comes to ATV parts and accessories that will increase your ride quality. One kit that will regain stability in the suspension is the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs for select Kawasaki Brute models.
These aftermarket four-wheeler springs are constructed with much higher grade material than standard factory units. In fact, they are significantly stronger, offering a whopping 100 additional pounds of capacity over OEM springs. They won't wear nearly as fast even if you're hauling heavy or riding on tough terrains. The Brute Force 750 spring will absorb shock better, causing less stress on your shock assembly. It could potentially give you an added inch of clearance, depending on the machine. Don't settle; rise up! Shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Kawasaki suspension parts.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov