- Will NOT fit the Maverick XXC, Maverick XC, Maverick Turbo models, Maverick X ds models, 2016-17 Maverick X rs models or Maverick X3 models.
- Before installing, check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushing and replace if needed.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Whether you're looking to replace a broken rear lower control arm or you're just looking to upgrade you stock ones, the High Lifter Rear Lower Max Clearance Control Arms are a great upgrade to your Can Am Maverick 1000. These USA made control arms are not only stronger than the factory control arms, but they will provide additional clearance, helping you when you encounter obstacles along the trail.
The max clearance rear lower control arms feature a dual bend design, giving you the most clearance from the hub to the frame without putting a lift kit on your machine by providing an additional 1-1/4 inches of clearance. Not only will these control arms provide more clearance, but they will maintain factory drivelines and positions, making sure there's no added wearing on your Maverick's parts, including the CV axle joints. These lower rear control arms are made from 1-1/8" x .120 wall steel DOM tubing. Each rear a-arm also features a gusset, adding even more strength where it's needed the most. Also featured is the 3/4 inch 28,000 lb. heim joints and zerk fittings for greased bushings.Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- Larger than average stock arms
- Crafted from 1 1/8” DOM steel
- .120 inch wall thickness
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Easy to install and maintain
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $8.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Installation Instructions