- For use with High Lifter Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift (sold separately)
- Requires 18 inch or larger wheel
- 18 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inches of backspacing
- 20 inch and larger wheels cannot exceed 5 inches of backspacing
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Having the right parts to increase ride quality is the name of the game in the world of Powersports. Hence UTV parts like the Defender Rotor Upgrade for Dual Idler 4-Inch Portal Gear Lifts by High Lifter. Now, these off-road attachments aren't going to crank up your stopping power. However, they do come with massive gains and longevity.
The side-by-side rotors offer more holding power at the wheel. We can imagine you're curious about this perk, and we were too. After doing some digging, it provides resistance in wheel movement. Ultimately this gives you more control, especially when tanking through the tough stuff. In addition, you'll get 30-percent more leverage at the Can-Am rotor itself.
High Lifter took it to another level with these Defender rotors. In fact, they precision-ground the 13-inch sxs rotors from stainless steel. Stainless steel is corrosion and rust-resistant metal that is hella tolerant to the elements. Additionally, High Lifter CNC precision-machines the caliper mounting brackets. You want to talk about durable design elements that give you the grit to tackle the tough stuff. These Can-Am Defender rotors increase performance while protecting other brake parts from overheating and premature wear.
What's more, High Lifter ensures this installation will not leave you cursing in frustration. As a matter of fact, the UTV rotors have bolt-on design dynamics that offer a direct mount up. As a result, the aftermarket hard parts install directly to factory bolt hole locations, requiring zero modifications. You merely grab some wrenches, find your inner gear head, and do what you gotta do.
Why settle for mediocrity if you don't have to. Instead, beef up that buggy to be what you want it to be. It's as easy as shopping Can-Am Defender parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- (4) 13" precision ground stainless steel rotors
- (4) CNC precision machined caliper mounting brackets
- Gives an additional 30% of leverage at the rotor
- Improves braking performance
- Gives more holding power at the wheel
- All components are designed for bolt-on replacement without modification
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov