NOTE: The backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
Have you recently purchased a snorkel kit to make your rig a mud blasting machine? We bet you didn't expect it to be a royal pain with the tools you've got hanging out in your garage. Lucky for you, Side By Side Stuff has your back! Say hello to the High Lifter Snorkel Tube Backlash Tool for a General 1000. Not only will it make your installation life more convenient, but what revhead wouldn't want to add another gadget to their arsenal of tools?
The first of its kind, this UTV backlash tool, is durably constructed from plane carbon steel. High Lifter includes a five dowel pin design allowing for easy positioning and a perfect counterpart for the OEM part listed. It's multi-purpose, easy to clean and super affordable with a massive payoff in the convenience department. Don't settle for a hassle filled Polaris snorkel kit installation when you can get geared up with the General XP 1000 backlash tool from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Precision pins align the pin slots in the snorkel gear nut
- Constructed of plane carbon steel, with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion
- Smooth chrome finish for easy cleaning
- Tool mates to OEM part # 3234278
- Can be used with a 1/2" square drive ratchet for easy removal or insertion of the snorkel tube
- Properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front output/snorkel shaft and output/snorkel gear in the main gear case
- Can also be used to check the backlash on the output/snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions