- The backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
- Does not work on Ranger 1000 models with the new body style.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (See options above)
When it comes to making your rig into a mud-slinging bog runner, a UTV snorkel kit is a must. Otherwise, you're looking at one angry engine full of water and muck. Now that we got that out of the way before you grab your intake relocation kit get geared up with a High Lifter Snorkel Tube Backlash Tool for a Polaris Ranger. Why, you ask? At Side By Side Stuff, we say, "why not!"
Here is the bottom line. When it comes to shredding, you've got to be on your A-game. That means you've got to be ready for anything. With this UTV snorkel tube backlash tool, swapping things out for a replacement or an upgrade will be a breeze. The side by side accessory is constructed tough from carbon steel with five dowel pins, and smooth chrome. The best part, once you slung your tools around to build that buggy into a mudding beast, you can toss the Ranger backlash tool in with the rest of your man toys, for later use. What are you waiting for? Get your purchase on.Features:
- Precision pins align the pin slots in the snorkel gear nut
- Constructed of plane carbon steel, with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion
- Smooth chrome finish for easy cleaning
- Tool mates to OEM part # 3234278
- Can be used with a 1/2" square drive ratchet for easy removal or insertion of the snorkel tube
- Properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front output/snorkel shaft and output/snorkel gear in the main gear case
- Can also be used to check the backlash on the output/snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions