NOTE: The backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: Polaris RZR (See options above)
There's nothing quite like revving up to dash through the mud pit that lies before you. Unless you don't don a snorkel kit! If mudding is your gig, a snorkel kit is a must. However, if you want to make installation less dramatic, you've got to get armed and ready with a Polaris RZR Snorkel Tube Backlash Tool by High Lifter. This UTV tool is every gear heads dream. Don't take our word for it, check out the details for yourself.
The UTV snorkel backlash tool is designed from plane carbon steel, with five dowel pins, complete with a stellar chrome finish. It's convenient, with multi-purpose use, from loosening or tightening the gear tube to checking the transmission's snorkel backlash gear. High Lifter specifically designed this tool to make upgrading and upkeeping your snorkel kit as easy as slinging a drive ratchet with a little bit of elbow grease. Take installation into your hands and ditch the hassle when you invest in the High Lifter backlash tool for a Polaris RZR.Features:
- Precision pins align the pin slots in the snorkel gear nut
- Constructed of plane carbon steel, with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion
- Smooth chrome finish for easy cleaning
- Tool mates to OEM part # 3234278
- Can be used with a 1/2" square drive ratchet for easy removal or insertion of the snorkel tube
- Properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front output/snorkel shaft and output/snorkel gear in the main gear case
- Can also be used to check the backlash on the output/snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions