- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2001-17 Arctic Cat (See options above)
There is a million reason why you may want to invest in Arctic Cat Wide Trac Wheel Spacers by High Lifter. Firstly, these are not your run-of-the-mill quad wheel spacers. The gist of the matter is, they push the wheels out a bit from the hubs and the shocks. This allows the rider to have more clearance where it matters and an overall better ride experience. We know you're probably ready to jump the gun, but first, take a look at this.
The aftermarket ATV wheel spacers feature wide trac dimensions formed from aircraft-grade billet aluminum. These bad boys are tough as nails but won't overload your bike with unnecessary weight. Bolt-on design elements make for easy-peasy installation. Literally, remove the wheeler spacers from the box and slap them on using factory bolt hole locations. Now, what you get is the ability to add bigger tires, a wider stance, increased stability, and a more aggressive aesthetic. What's not to what with these Arctic Cat parts? Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov