NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo
Are you the type to want the biggest, baddest machine in the group? Perhaps you just like knowing that you've machine has all the best upgrades so it's running it's best. If you like to do both then that’s why you got your Polaris RZR XP Turbo but if you want to stay on the top it might be time to look at improving your sound.
With the HMF Dual Slip On Exhaust, you're going to give your RZR XP Turbo a deep, aggressive sound that HMF Racing is known for. The 2-1/8 inch unrestricted core has a special hole pattern, which was specifically designed to increase power throughout the RMP range evenly. That allows you to get a powerful boost at any level of riding. This slip on system allows you to retain your original turbo and down pipe heat shields while giving you approximately 5.5 horsepower over the stock exhaust. Check out the other great features listed below.Features:
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- Retains the original turbo and down pipe heat shields
- 5.5 horsepower gain over stock
- 3 lbs of torque gain over stock
- 3dB over stock at idle