- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- This system will use a wideband oxygen sensor that has 18MM threads and we absolutely recommend using the HMF AFR+ Gen4 Fuel Controller.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail Sport / RZR Trail Premium / RZR Trail Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport
Did you go to a mud event or a ride party to realize you are the trail plug? Roadies, if you are working with stock options, you'll be able to hit the granny trails and do just fine. However, if you're trying to #JustSendIt, you're going to need performance upgrades. The number one way to get the gains you seek is with an HMF Performance Series Dual Full Exhaust System for select Polaris RZR Trail models.
HMF is known for its hardcore exhaust systems that sport aggressive tones and high-quality builds. We won't bore you with the intensity behind the construction because it's HMF. You know it is going to be hella tough. So, let's talk about these performance improvements. The UTV exhaust kit includes all the ins and outs for a clean, straightforward installation. Once you've got the parts all swapped out, you'll inherit massive horsepower increases at high RPMs and five and a half pounds of torque. Plus, it only weighs 17-pounds. That's lighter than a standard OEM muffler system. Beef up your buggy to be at the front of the pack when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Has 3 horsepower increase at high RPMs
- 1.5 lb. TQ increase at the wheels at high RPMs
- Installs in new location on the side
- System weighs 17 lbs.
- Sound level - 88 dB w/ Quiet Core installed