- Utilized the stock down-pipe.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2015-17 Can Am Maverick X ds Turbo and Maverick Max X ds Turbo
The Can Am Maverick X ds Turbo and Maverick Max X ds Turbo are very fast and powerful machines. If you want to change your stock exhaust the HMF Titan Dual Full Exhaust is a great option. This exhaust is great looking and sounding. You have the choice of stainless or blackout finishes to best suit your taste.
This exhaust system is built to withstand extreme temperatures, so whether you’re riding your machine in the middle of summer or the middle of winter your exhaust will be safe. The HMF Titan Dual Full Exhaust system increases torque and horsepower while adding durability and improvement of your exhaust tone. These are going to be very strong and long lasting with being virtually completely made with 304 stainless steel. So, be sure to check this out when looking for a new exhaust for your Maverick X ds. Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume