- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- Optimizer or ECU flash required.
Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
The Can Am Maverick X3 launched on to the side by side scene in 2016 with a full list of impressive performance features from its 3 cylinder turbo charged engine to its factory 20 inches of suspension travel the Maverick X3 can take all you can throw at it and more. However, if you are looking to further improve the Maverick quickly and efficiently you can always add this HMF Turbo Back Titan Exhaust System to help get that extra little bit of power that Can Am left on the table!
The HMF Titan exhaust system features a distinct attention to detail and quality that people are sure to notice when you’re out ripping up the dunes or trails. There are two options available for the exhaust as well; the Titan series allows you to choose what kind of baffle you would like. The Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to allow for maximum performance at incredibly loud exhaust noise levels. The Titan Quiet has a restrictive mechanical core design to allow for maximum horsepower gains while keeping the sound levels at a lower level. Each system is built to HMF’s standards and can withstand extreme temperatures while providing safe and consistent power gains on your machine. Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Titan (Quiet) Series has an approximate 5 horsepower gain, 4lb/ft torque increase and weighs approximately 23 lbs.
- Titan XL (Loud) Series has an approximate 7 horsepower gain, 5lb/ft torque increase, 8-9dB increase and weighs approximately 23 lbs.