NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
For some, the UTV offroad excitement comes from seeing a RZR XP Turbo S that is so cosmetically enhanced you can't keep your eyes off it. For others, it's all about the engine and how well it operates under offroad pressure. Whether you ride competitively or casually, the HMF aftermarket Titan Full Dual Exhaust can do both! The clean and solid styling paired with divine engineering makes for one heck of a performance upgrade! Not to mention it's a dual system and two is always better than one.
This UTV aftermarket exhaust system was built to get things done with massive features that increase the torque and horsepower in your Turbo S engine. HMF totally gets that everyone has different tastes which is why they offer options to meet individual demands. You can get really loud or keep it quite but regardless you will get a deep throaty sound to add that vroom factor. Your roady peers will be dying for a ride in your sxs with the integration of this power pushing UTV aftermarket exhaust!Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Titan (Quiet) Series has an approximate 5-7 horsepower gain, 3-5lb/ft torque increase, 84dB (same as stock)
- Titan XL (Loud) Series has an approximate 5-7 horsepower gain, 3-5lb/ft torque increase, 3-6dB increase