NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo
When you're sporting a Polaris like this, performance is crucial. To add to that, you want to look good while you're ripping hard, right? One way to get both is upgrading your exhaust system. At Side By Side Stuff, you'll find the RZR XP Turbo Titan Full Dual Exhaust that is up for the challenge.
The aftermarket hard part virtually consists of all stainless steel fabrication with quality construction techniques. It's your choice what kind of deep aggressive sound you acquire with the Titan Quiet and Titan Loud options. With either case, you can expect more torque and horsepower, improved exhaust tones, and it's built for extreme temperatures. Take your ride to another level by shopping RZR XP Turbo parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Titan (Quiet) Series has an approximate 5-7 horsepower gain, 3-5lb/ft torque increase, 84dB (same as stock)
- Titan XL (Loud) Series has an approximate 5-7 horsepower gain, 3-5lb/ft torque increase, 3-6dB increase