- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- Stock air box configuration recommended.
Applicability: 2020-21 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX
Braaaaap... braaaap... braaap... Who doesn't love that sweet sound of power as you've gone throttle down for a white-knuckle rip? Now, just imagine what that would look like with an aftermarket Wildcat XX Titan Full Exhaust by HMF. We know what you're thinking, "why fix what isn't broken?" Friend, you don't need fixed. You just need more. With Arctic Cat performance upgrades, there won't be a roady on the circuit that will keep up with you.
With an industry leader like HMF, there is no question that their version of an aftermarket UTV exhaust system makes OEM look like chump change. The unit is cut and welded from 304 stainless steel right down to the five-inch diameter exhaust shells. Whether you opt for the attention-seeking Titan Loud XL or plan on keeping things modest with a Titan Quiet, the gains will be significant. Think around eight horsepower gains and five pounds of torque gain throughout the power curve! Plus, you get that deep aggressive tone to amp up your rev. Who's ready to get more? Shop Arctic Cat Wildcat XX exhaust systems at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum, approximately 1-2dB above stock
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume, approximately 3-7dB above stock
- Approximately 8 horsepower and 5 lbs. of torque gain throughout the power curve
- Weighs approximately 14 lbs., 4 lbs. less than stock exhaust