NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Wildcat XX
Having a sport vehicle is one heck of an adrenaline rush whether you dig racing and competitions or you just have a need for a thrill seeking hobby. The aggressive sound of a Textron Wildcat XX as it takes its crack at the next big run puts that feeling of excitement and anticipation in the air. There is no terrain too tough for this hell on wheels especially when you upgrade the sxs with performance enhancements like the HMF Titan Full Exhaust. This system will put the hot rod factor in your ride by not only increasing overall operations of your Wildcat XX but if looks could kill, your competition would be buried!
This top of the line aftermarket Wildcat XX exhaust is manufactured using a 304 stainless steel for nearly the entire system. The Titan loud option has an unrestricted internal core busting ear drums with the hardcore loudness while the quiet has a mechanical core to keep sound to a minimum. Neither UTV aftermarket exhausts are for the faint of heart as both options have serious gains of 8 horsepower and 5 lbs. of torque! HMF engineered the aftermarket equipment to withstand extreme temperatures as well as higher durability and tone compared to your stock exhaust. Amp your performance game with the HMF Titan exhaust for your Wildcat XX found at Side By Side Stuff today!Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum, approximately 1-2dB above stock
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume, approximately 3-7dB above stock
- Approximately 8 horsepower and 5 lbs. of torque gain throughout the power curve
- Weighs approximately 14 lbs., 4 lbs. less than stock exhaust