- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- For the 2016, HMF Fuel Controller is absolutely required with or without airbox modifications.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
The Yamaha YXZ 1000R came out and your jaw dropped; you just knew you had to have it. Now youíre just trying to keep it at the top of the game so that your friends canít out shine you with their new side by sides. To get the most out of your UTV, you need to upgrade to a full exhaust so that you can get the full advantages of the increased torque.
This Titan Full Exhaust system comes in two styles, the Titan standard (Quiet) and the Titan XL (Xtra Loud). Depending on which version you get, you'll see an approximate horsepower gain of 8-10 horsepower. The standard Titan has a mechanical core designed to produce all the incredible horsepower you're looking for while keeping the noise level down. On the Titan XL, there is an unrestricted internal core, giving you maximum horsepower and an louder sound. Both will provide that deep aggressive sound HMF Racing has become known for and are made from 304 stainless steel throughout virtually the whole exhaust.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Titan Series has an approximate 8 horsepower gain
- Titan XL Series has an approximate 10 horsepower gain