- Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2009-13 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000
The Arctic Cat Prowler is a machine that is designed to tackle any task you have for it; whether you use it for a work horse around the farm, hitting the trails or even a hunting buggy, one thing is for sure, it’s going to get the job done. But let’s get honest really quick…who is a fan of stock exhaust? Not us that’s for sure! We enjoy mashing the throttle and hearing the motor roar to life! This is where the HMF Racing guys stepped up and developed the Titan Slip On muffler system.
The HMF Titan slip on features a 5” diameter muffler made almost entirely from 304 stainless steel. The muffler itself is built to withstand the most extreme temperatures while scavenging some extra horse power that the stock exhaust left on the table. HMF realizes that the Prowler is a dual purpose machine with two very different purposes and that’s why they offer you a choice of cores for your exhaust system. The first option is the Titan quiet which features a mechanical core designed to keep your exhaust quiet while improving your power band by approximately 4 horsepower. Whereas the Titan loud (XL) has an unrestricted core designed to produce a more dominant sound and the most horsepower increase, on average over 4 hp. Either way both cores will produce a deeper and more aggressive sound that is sure to please.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- Approximately 4 horsepower gain throughout the power curve